Pressure to move the UK to a low carbon economy with the introduction of mandatory carbon reporting and an increase in corporate social responsibility (CSR) means carbon measurement, reporting and reduction is quickly becoming a strategic priority for many energy conscious organisations.
Carbon Management has evolved over many years although recent changes centred around the Kyoto Protocol has ensured greater awareness around the measurement, management and mitigation of the six greenhouse gases (GHGs).
Our range of services are tailored to the exact needs of each individual client or site and include the following services.
- Renewable Heat Incentive applications
- Low Carbon Energy Assessment
- Display Energy Certificates
- CRC & Low Carbon Compliance
- ESOS Accreditation
- Independent Measurement and Verification
A Carbon Management strategy may well include the following key activities:
- Measurement of emissions
- Measurement of supply chain carbon footprint
- Reductions in an organisation carbon footprint
- Reductions in a product based carbon footprint
- Setting off targets
- Raising awareness in the workplace
- Reviewing progress and implementing improvements
Contact a member of our team now to manage your carbon strategy.
Whatever your Energy needs - SureSave Energy have the solution